Sat. 27 May 2017
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm ACST
Tickets $15+ booking fee. Limited Seating Bookings Essential!!
Raw&More Nourishing Cafe
247-249C Grange Road
Findon, SA 5023
Adelaide Paleo & Raw&More present “Paleo Basics & Ferments – Hosted By Dr Brett Hill”
Join us for this casual event where you will learn the following…
What is Paleo
Go to Paleo foods
How to do Paleo on a budget
Paleo lifestyle tips & tricks
DIY fermented foods & demonstration
Basic gut health
Ticket includes 10% off food and drinks purchased from Raw&More cafe on the day!
Perfect event to bring your family & friends to if you want to introduce them to a healthy way of living.
Kids are welcome and free if under 16 years old.
Event starts at 2pm, doors will be open earlier if you want to grab food or drinks beforehand!
“Dr Brett Hill is co-host of two of Australia’s top rated health podcasts, public speaker, Paleo advocate, chiropractor, barefoot runner and author of numerous books and e-books. He regularly appears on TV, radio and in print, and his media appearances, seminars, coaching and consulting have inspired thousands of people over the last decade to live a long, happy, healthy life full of energy and vitality.
In his early 20s, Dr Brett realised that it was time to make a change. He had been the kind of child who was always sick – not terribly sick, but not terribly well either. For as long as he could remember he had suffered from coughs and colds at least half a dozen times a year, he didn’t sleep well, was low in energy and not particularly fit. He decided to do something different.
Dr Brett realised that if he wanted better health he was going to have to make better choices. At the time he thought nothing of a lunch consisting of a pie, a pasty, a 1.25L soft drink and a chocolate bar. He would regularly go out and drink more than he should, and he did little to no exercise. Something had to give. Over the course of the next decade he gradually turned his life around. He started getting regular chiropractic care, cleaned up his diet, started exercising well and in the process he learnt what it takes to make real life-long changes to lifestyle and health.
In the process Dr Brett has been able to share his journey with his two gorgeous children Tom and Charlotte, who have inspired Dr Brett to take his message to the world in order to create a healthier environment for his family to thrive in.
Dr Brett’s websites, articles, videos, media appearances and books have inspired people all over the world to make drastic changes for the better in their life and their health.
Highlights from Dr Brett’s dynamic career include:
– Co-host of Australia’s number one health podcast ‘The Wellness Guys Show‘ and ‘That Paleo Show‘
– Co-founder of Australia’s leading health podcast channel The Wellness Couch
– Editorial in publications as diverse as The Adelaide Magazine, Men’s Health and The Borneo Post and The Advertiser newspaper
– Online editorial on NineMSN, AdelaideNow and more
– Radio appearances on ABC, FIVEaa, Fresh 92.7, Mix102.3 and others
– TV appearances on Channel Seven and Channel Nine
– Wellness seminars including Queensland’s Dynamic Growth congress, ING corporate work, The Wellness Summit and more
– Launching popular health resource http://www.drbretthill.com and monthly newsletter
– His successful Greenhill Family Chiropractic practice in Hazelwood Park, South Australia
– Author of How To Eat An Elephant: simple solutions for lifelong energy and vitality (The Wellness Couch)
See what Dr Brett has been up to recently on his media page
Follow Dr Brett on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
Dr Hill is a Doctor of Chiropractic and holds a Bachelor of Health Science (The University of Adelaide) and Masters of Chiropractic (Macquarie University, NSW).”
THIS EVENT IS ORGANISED BY VOLUNTEERS TO EDUCATE, EMPOWER & ENCOURAGE THE LOCAL COMMUNITY ABOUT OPTIONS TO LEAD A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE. THE VIEWS OF THE SPEAKERS WHO PRESENT MAY NOT BE A FULL REFLECTION OF RAW&MORE CAFE & ADELAIDE PALEO’S PHILOSOPHIES BUT WE HAVE OPEN MINDS AND ARE WILLING TO SEE WHAT WORKS AND WHAT DOESN’T.